Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Portrait Post

1. At school, I will be taking pictures of Anya, Heather, and Emma. I will capture them doing some drama and acting scenes because they love that class and acting. I also might get pictures of Emma and Heather dancing. At home, I will be taking pictures of Emily. I will be capturing her doing something musical because she loves to sing and play the piano.

2. I learned to look for leading lines every time I hold the camera to my eye, move your angle and experiment with the photo, move my subject away from walls if i am taking photos indoors, and if you are doing a street photo be patient and let things fall into place.

3.
I like this photo because it shows this woman as a very hard worker and I like how the light is hitting the bundle of string making it shine.


I like this photo because I can see the enjoyment the man has while playing this instrument and how the lighting is very natural.



I like the photo because I can see the connection between the mother and son and how happy they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment